Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter is the easiest-to-use video converter software for Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video.
It can convert almost all video format, e.g. DivX, XviD, MPEG, MOV, RM, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, WMV, MPG, AVS, ASF, ASX, AVI to iPod Video / iPod Movie MP4 or H264 format. It is also a powerful iPod movie/video converter with fast conversion speed. And the output iPod movie/video supports iPod screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your iPod as a MPEG4 Player. View the guide "How to convert video to iPod (AVI to iPod, MPEG to iPod, WMV to iPod...)".
* Use full-function!
* Get technology support free!
Support almost all video file including AVI, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MKV, Hd videos, FLV, MPEG, WMV, MPG to iPod video (MP4 format and H.264)
Support various iPod video size including H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec., Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
Support "Drag and Drop"
Cool UI skin available
What is video iPod?
The video iPod was announced by Steve Jobs on Oct, 12th at a highly anticipated "special event" in San Jose, California.
First iPod played songs. Then photos. Then podcasts. Now iPod plays video, changing the way you experience your music and more. You can put all your music in your pocket and still have room for, well, practically everything else. Catch up on your reading with audiobooks. Browse your memories with photo slideshows, complete with music. Watch video podcasts, music videos and your favorite TV shows.
Video iPod's Features:
1. Holds up to 25,000 photos
2. Holds up to 150 hours of video
3. Holds up to 15,000 songs and full-color album art
4. Up to 20 hours of battery life
5. 30GB model is 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.43 inches; 60GB model is 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.55 inches
6. Bright 2.5-inch, 320 x 240 pixel TFT display
7. Plays video or photo slideshows on TV via the optional Dock
Apple Click Wheel
8. Charges and syncs via USB
9. Works with Mac OS X or Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.